Japanese Knotweed Removal in Shaw
At Weedtec, our team offer free surveys for potential Japanese Knotweed Removal in Shaw. If you’re concerned that your property may have these invasive weeds, our knotweed removal team will be able to assist in the control of these plants. Japanese Knotweed is a large plant that is part of a knotweed and buckwheat family, and though it has the appearance of bamboo, the plant is not related.
If you’re thinking about selling your house located in Shaw or property in the near future, Japanese Knotweed can be an unsightly feature to your land and may deter potential buyers from looking at your property past the weed problem. Putting plans in place to eradicate and control a Japanese Knotweed outbreak could be the first step in solving any selling issues you may be facing.
The specialists in Japanese Knotweed Removal in Shaw team have high standards and are known for providing quick responses to client enquiries being local. We look after your best interests, ensuring that your land can become knotweed free without the overuse of harsh chemicals that may destroy your other plant life. The removal of Japanese Knotweed relies upon the proper treatment to eliminate the foliage growing out of the soil, and the extensive root system that grows under the soil. Because Japanese Knotweed is destructive by nature, identifying and removing it as quickly as possible is key to keeping your land healthy.
In most cases, for Japanese Knotweed Removal in Shaw we will use our own herbicide. Our treatment plan allows the herbicide to reach the whole plant, including the roots, all the way up to the highest point of the foliage. With our stem injection spray method, we ensure that only the plant we’re targeting is treated, so you can rest easy, knowing the rest of your garden or land is safe from accidental harm.
Whichever method our surveyors deem best to use, you should be made aware that the knotweed removal program for invasive weeds can take anywhere from 1 to 4 growing seasons to completely rid your space of Japanese Knotweed. This depends on how widespread the plant is, and how bad the knotweed issue has gotten over time. Despite this, our Japanese Knotweed removal plan guarantees that it’s effective from the first day of treatment. You will see progress over the removal process time period.
Japanese Knotweed Removal in Shaw
We can assist in the identification process of all of your Japanese Knotweed Removal in Shaw needs. If you enquire with a photo, and it looks like Japanese Knotweed to our dedicated team, we’ll happily ask if you require our services. Starting with a free survey, of course. Our process is cost-effective, and guarantees controlled waste, meaning you can be sure that you’ve chosen the correct team of Japanese Knotweed Removal in Shaw Specialists to help you with your knotweed problems. Call us today free phone on 0800 195 8625 or 0161 799 1683 alternatively use our contact form here or belowand we will respond ASAP.
You may not know
- Japanese Knotweed shoots are capable of growing through tarmac and concrete.
- A piece of rhizome less than 0.7g, which is smaller than a fingernail, is capable of growing into a new plant and starting a new infestation.
- The plant is so resilient it is even immune to burning and can rise from the ashes to grow once again.
- Japanese Knotweed can grow up to 40mm per day during late spring/early summer.
- It is estimated that there is at least one infestation of the plant in every 10km2 in the UK.
- The biggest cause of the Japanese Knotweed spread is fly-tipping.
- Japanese Knotweed has been known to spread after travelling from machinery used on building sites.
- The plant stores nutrients in a maze of roots underground thus enabling it to hibernate in the winter months.
- Dead Japanese Knotweed stalks and stems can take up to 2 years to fully decompose.